Monday, January 7, 2013

Première neige/First snow

Hi everyone!
Let's take a little break of my December Daily album.... :)
I've just saw a page of mine appear on getitscrapped.com and I would like to show it to you in detail here.

Here's the page:


The assignment was to create a page with several visual triangles.
I had 3 photos, that would become my first triangle. Each photo contains a bit of red.
I then added 3 embellishments clusters in which I have used the same 3 colours (blue, white and grey).

Here are some detail shots of the page:



Here is my title work:


I used 2 different fonts. The first one are white foam Thickers and the other one are glittered cardstock letters mounted on foam dots. I stayed in the colors of my embellishments to keep the subtle look of the page. 

Here is my journaling:


I'm talking about the feeling I get year after year when the first snow is falling. Really, even as a grown up, my heart beats a little faster when I see the first snowflakes and it's even more fun now that I can watch them with my kids. :)

See you again soon!!
Marie-Pierre






No comments: