Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December Daily Day 17

Hi everyone!
Hope you're all doing great! :)
Christmas is definitely over by now! The tree has been put away, there are less and less lights in the streets. The Christmas music is over (except at my mom's Christmas museum) ;) and we already hear about Valentine's projects and products everywhere on blogs and on Pinterest!! Wow! Are you ready for Valentine's day? How good can you manage a change like that??! I'm not very good at it..... but now that my album is all done, I'm kind of ready to move on. :)

Ok, so I'll hurry up and show you my last pages. :) Thanks for bearing with me. :)

Day 17


The title says: "What's important is that we are together"
In December, and since some months, now that Maya talks more, I see my girls play together more and that makes me SO SO SO happy!! When they are not both wanting the same toy, they play well together and learn from each other. It's a pleasure to watch and hear what they say to each other (ok, just had an idea for a future page!!!). So in this layout I used photos where they are getting along, and doing things together.

A very simple layout: photos and words. :)

Here are some detail shots.





By the way, do you remember I told you I was leaving a 1inch border on the side of each page because I wanted to bind them together with my bind-it-all? Well, now that my album is all done, I decided otherwise. I ordered an 8x8 faux leather album. The white spaces will probably look a bit odd but I'm fine with it. At least my pages will be all protected in page protectors. Can't wait to get my album!!! :)

Ok, so I'll see you tomorrow for Day 18. :)

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Marie said...

Your girls are sooo cute ! And the page is great !