Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December Daily - dec8

Hi everyone!
I wish you a very HAPPY New Year!!! With lots of joy, love and success! :)
Hope you had a nice evening yesterday.

Here's another December Daily page.


Yes, we met Santa once again! 
And Arielle told me: "Santa brushed his beard today, 'cause last time we saw him his beard was all curly!" LOL I'm just thinking about it now, I should have written that down on my page (I'll actually go add it...... probably in a speech bubble somewhere on the left page.













Ok so here's my left page. For people who doesn't know me that well yet, I LOVE stamping and cutting! :) And I try to use my stamps to create some sort of little scene. It's kind of easy to fit a little scene in a Christmas album. :) Those stamps are from Purple Onion, designed by one of my most favourite designer: Michelle Clement!










I'm not the best at techniques and I sure could need some tips with some products I own...... Here, if you haven't realized (I can't blame you for that!!), I tried to mimic some snow! Yes!! do you see it???? I used some glue and some white flocking stuff from Martha Stewart, but somehow, we don't see it. ;) Oh well. lol

One thing I'm good at using though are gems. Here you can find a small start shaped pink rhinestone on the top of the tree. ;) lol


On the second page is a very normal picture took in the middle of the Men's wear store. Hence the importance of ALWAYS having your camera with you! :)



Some journaling and some punched snowflakes in some red glittered cardstock from SU! :)




Oh yes, some photoshop on the picture too, to create a frame and some journaling.
Voilà!
See you tomorrow for another page. :)

Marie-Pierre

No comments: