Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oh no!!!!

Hi guys!
I'm writing to you directly from my new hiding spot.....
I have received a bad news yesterday.

Pat to me:"Marie, do you use your folder Marie-Pierre on the computer?"

....

I have to tell you that our computer died on us last week. Lucky enough, the picture had been made and we "only" lost one week worth of pictures..... But, my Marie-Pierre folder, the one where I stock EVERYTHING scrap related from digital work I do to photos I took of my pages to products download, has apparently not been backed up since September.....because Patrick is doing the backups and because he didn't know that I was using this folder. So....

The good news is that Patrick could fix the computer yesterday night (the rams were the problem) and although I lost lots of things, we have a working computer again! Ouf!!

Have a nice week-end everyone! :) I'll be back probably Monday with some new pages. :)

Marie

4 comments:

Isabelle said...

That's so sad... and my backup is starting as I write.

Marie said...

Oh dear ! J'espère que tu vas pouvoir recupérer au maximum tes données...Et je vais faire un back up cette semaine ;-)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Bonne idee Isabelle!!! Finalement je n'ai pas perdu tant de choses que ça car j'avais fait un backup, sans m'en rendre compte il y a quelques semaines!!! Hourra!! Et fiou!!!! J'ai eu pas mal chaud!!!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Ouais, plus de peur que de mal cette fois-ci!! Ouf!!!!! Le back-up est Hyper Hyper important!!!!!! Surtout quand on sait que notre ordi est fragile!!