Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CHA is over

Oh my Goodness!

CHA (The craft and Hobby association show) is over.
4 days of checking my Instagram and Facebook feed hourly, if not more!!, to see the news and see the beautiful faces of the scrapbooking world: Heidi Swapp, Ali Edwards, Becky Higgins, Noell Hymann, even Izzy... lol. Dear Lizzy, Amy Tangerine, to name just a few (and my absolute favourites!!!). :)

I could have gone. I had an offer. I declined. The trip itself, to get to California, was very expensive. And then, thinking of being there alone....it was just not resonating 100% right in my heart. So I declined.

And then, as I saw those pictures coming up online..... the booths getting built, the people arriving at the airport, the people meeting, taking pictures together, seeing the videos of the new products that  Noell and Izzy made for paperclipping, it made me sick! I was sad not to be there...as if that was the place I belong.....

I had the greatest surprise when my friend Catherine, who was at CHA, sent me a picture of her with Becky Higgins and one with Heidi Swap. That made me happy. :)


Next CHA will be held in Las Vegas this summer. Maybe I'll have (grab!) the chance to get there.

Meanwhile, I had to make the best of my time at home, so beside taking care of my sick baby, I scrapped like a crazy lady! :) I finished two layouts for Getitscrapped (that I will show you when they are published) and I also received my Project Life core kit: seafoam edition!!!! Yay!!! So I got to it and made 2 weeks worth of layouts. :) I'll show them to you as soon as I'm done showing you my December Daily. That's in 2 days. ;)

See you soon!!
And thanks for your support!!

Marie




1 comment:

Nathalie (tchoubi) said...

Bon matin Marie-Pierre! On est deux, si tu savais combien j'aimerais y aller! Moi aussi j'adore toutes celles que tu as mentionnés dans ton billet. Toute cette exposition me fait totalement rêver depuis des années maintenant :) On s'y donne rendez-vous l'hiver prochain? En attendant, je vais aller admirer les nouveaux produits.
Bonne journée,
Nathx