Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December Daily Day 15 - 16

Hi everyone,
I still have some December Daily pages for you,
let's do it! :)

Day 15


Very simple.
A word art on the left page, a picture on the right one. Some hand cut stars on the left page to tie it with the right page....
Here are some close up views. 





Day 16


On the left page I made a little nativity scene with some drawings I found online. It's made for kids to play, but I found it so sweet that I wanted to use it in my album. :) 


So I printed it out on white card stock and fussy cut along the lines and glued everything together. I added a stitched border to add a little hint of color. :)

The right page is quite simple too. :)



Sometimes, simple is all you need. :)


See you again soon,
Marie-Pierre

PS: If you like what you see here, you can become a member of my blog. :)


1 comment:

Marie said...

Bonjour Marie-Pierre !
J'ai découvert ton blog il y a deux jours en cherchant des scrappeuses françaises (ou francophones ;-)) faisant le Project Life ! Je dois dire que je suis ravie car tes pages sont superbes, et ce December Daily ne fait pas exception :-D
En plus, tu es dans le CT !! J'y étais moi même pour un stage d'été il y a 1 an et 1/2 donc je suis contente de voir des noms familiers !
Bonne année 2013 et j'ai hâte de voir la suite de ce DD et ton PL 2013 !
Bises