Saturday, February 1, 2014

Watercolor background by Marie

Hi everyone!!

Do you remember my blog post about CHA? I told you that one of the things that impressed me the most was the watercoloring effect with the Tombow markers. Well, at home I have every color of the Stampin'UP! markers. I would have been crazy not to try them out for this technique and look at the result!! 


The background was made by scribbling on a plastic square with a yellow and a pink marker. I then sprayed a little water with a mini mister and I flipped the plastic over and "stamped" with it on my background (with a mask over my stamped image. The yellow and pink mixed together to form some orange. I added one owl that I mounted with foam dots to give some dimension and I added a little banner and some sequins. Easy. :)


Hope I can inspire you a little with my cards. :)
Talk to you soon!!

Marie

No comments: