Thursday, February 6, 2014

Our December Story Day 9 through the end!

Hi everyone!
Life is faster than me and I couldn't show you the end of my December Daily album before now. So sorry!!

To see my album from the beginning, follow this link.

Here is the continuity:





















I only added a little gem star.



Golden ink directly on a photo.






The snowflake is embossed with "white gold" embossing powder I bought in a Christmas market in Switzerland at least 6 years ago!









Translation of her letter to Santa on a small piece of paper: Mermaid tail, Arielle doll, North Pole.



These kraft tags came in very handy for me.




This silver house and trees is a die cut I created. :) I don't offer that one though in the die cut package I offer. (if you don't know what I'm talking about, you might want to follow this link to get some free die cuts you can use in your December Daily album or on your pages.)







This is a die cut and the font is my hand writing. I offer it for free in the die cut package if you are interested.








Sometimes, one page was enough for one day.














The gold thread is working some miracles in my album!!




We had an "extreme" Christmas this year without electricity. The pictures were not awesome, we were opening our gifts with our head lights on. We didm,t wear our nice Christmas clothes because of the "no electricity for several days and it's very cold outside" situation. So I used black patterned paper for the background of this page…. I took the pictures that we telling a story. I didm,t focus on the quality of the photos.



Our family picture was taken around 4:00 pm. It was almost completely dark in the room. We boosted up the iso and tried not to move. The result is just fine. At least we have a picture.


Merry Christmas die cut in use. :)


And the electricity came back just as it was time to eat. After 3 days….. We were VERY lucky!





The morning after Christmas, with her mermaid tail, she is ready to conquer the world. That's so totally her!!!








There you have it! :)
Thanks for watching!!

Marie-Pierre

2 comments:

Marie-Michèle Livernoche said...

Absolument magnifique!!! Vraiment très beau et très inspirant!! Il me donne le goût de retenter l'expérience à Noël prochain!!

Monica said...

Well done! I can see why you appreciated the sun at Play. Your girls are super cute