Friday, February 7, 2014

journaling: make a list

Hi everyone!
Do you some times struggle with journaling?
If so, have you ever tried to add a list to your page??
It's quick and it's easy. No need to think much, you just draw a dot, or adhere a rhinestone and you write one thing. And you continue like that until you have nothing more to say. :)
At get it scrapped today you can see many ideas to add a list to your page. Here is my take:


My page is about the "one little word" I chose to accompany me throughout the year: HEALTH.
And here is my list of goals:
I added some rub-ons from Dear Lizzy and some gold ink spray from Heidi Swapp.


And this is a die cut I made with my Silhouette. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to create with title and subtitles like this one. I incorporate my own handwriting (Body) for even more beauty. :) I love the tone on tone effect.







So, not inspired to write a long story? Write at least some little bits in a list format. 5 things is the only thing you need to think of before you start. :)
Happy creating!!

Marie

3 comments:

Francine said...

Magnifique photo mise en valeur par la page.

Kerry said...

Your page is so beautiful and the photo is stunning. I love your list idea as I struggle with journaling. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

Thanh Vo said...

This page is gorgeous, Marie! I was able to make out some of the words on your page and yes - you've written down your intentions so you will follow them in 2014!<3 way to go