Thursday, February 27, 2014

Project Life - Week 7

Hi everyone!

Here's my Project Life again, with week 7:


I used my Studio Calico Project Life kit mixed with my Studio Calico Scrapbooking kit. I used to find that there was not much stuff in my PL kit but since I receive both kits combined, I have lots of coordinating embellishments and I LOVE that!


So usually when I'm working on a month, I'll first grab the kit of that month (they are pretty good at having colors and element that will match the season and the holidays) and I'll work with that first. Then, if I feel the need of something I don't find on my table, I'll go get another kit or separate elements from my stash to fill my need. Here I used a card from Amy Tangerine's new Project Life kit (Plus One) and I also used some Dear Lizzy stickers from her Day Dreamer collection.


I almost ALWAYS need labels and I find them in my stash.







There you go!
Hope I could inspire you a little.
How are you doing with your own Project Life? Still keeping up?! :)
Come again tomorrow for Week 8.

Marie

No comments: