Saturday, September 21, 2013

Silhouette

Hi everyone!
I'm taking a very short break here.... I'm working very hard on my upcoming workshop along Céline Navarro and her guests, Il Était Une Fois MOI.

Today I wanted to show you something I made for Get it Scrapped lately.
It's this page:


It may seems like not a lot like that, but I'd like you to look closely at this:


This is what was my journaling when I started this page.... It's a text I hand wrote and cut out with my beloved Silhouette!!! Yes, you read that right. I wrote my text in a way that all the words would touch eau other so that they stay together as a block. It wasn't easy, and once it was cut out, it looked pretty cool!!! Unfortunately the text was too wide to make what I wanted and I ended up tucking it behind my pictures..... I rewrote the journaling and hid it in a glassine envelope. It's kind of sad, I would have liked to be able to see the journaling as I flip through the album. It's a page that I might redo at some point. As for now, it stays like this and I'm pretty happy with the fact that the memories are recorded!! :)

This page was part of an article written by Debbie Hodge about "see through layers". You can see the article here and be wowed by my fellow team members.

And for more Scrapbooking ideas did you know that you can go here. There are really a ton of ideas just about everything you could need!! :)

See you soon!!! :)
Marie-Pierre


No comments: