Thursday, September 5, 2013

Project Life - Week 29

Hi everyone!
Salut tout le monde!!

Here's week 29 of my Project Life.
Voici la semaine 29 de mon album Project Life.



I found this text on Pinterest and thought I had to integrate it to my album.
J'ai trouvé ce texte sur Pinterest et j'ai voulu l'intégrer dans mon album.















Here I printed a pictured that I had worked on with my "beautiful mess" app. I printed it 3x3 and mounted it to a 3x4 card.










Project Life is such an easy way to record EVERYTHING that would make it to a traditional 12x12 scrapbook page. I love my album!

Project Life est une très belle façon de préserver nos souvenirs qui ne se retrouveraient jamais sur une page de scrap traditionnelle 12x12. J'adore mon album.

See you soon!
à bientôt

Marie-Pierre

No comments: