Friday, September 27, 2013

Guest blogging @ AmyTangerine.com

Hi everyone!!
Salut tout le monde!!

Today I just wanted to let you know 2 things.

1. Today I am featured on Amy Tangerine's blog. I can't tell you how happy, proud and humbled I am.

I am sharing a mini album I just made about my last vacation in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. I love how my album turned out! If you find yourself trying to make mini books of you holidays and never finish them, maybe this post can interest you. Go have a look.


Tomorrow I'll share the rest of my pages here with some close up shots!

2. If you are interested in taking my workshop Il était une fois...MOI!, I just wanted to let you know that it is now 20% (20 Euros instead of 25) so maybe you should jump on that if you were on the fence!! :) 

To subscribe and read just a little more details about it, click here

Thank you so much for visiting me today!
And thank you for commenting. :)

Marie

No comments: