Saturday, May 3, 2014

Art Impressions | Watercolor Pink tree

Hello Ai fans!!

Today I tried the Tree set because when I saw the image of the little pink tree on the set, I just couldn't resist it! Here's my version of it:


And I love the result!!!!


I inked a part of the tree in sepia and the branches in pink.
I used my pink ink and a brush to make a pink wash for the leaves. When it was dry, I used my brush to add some pink spots. I filled the little white spots with some green little dots. Under the tree I made a small green wash and I stamped grass and some tiny flowers. I added the sentiment by hand with a quill and india ink.



On this card, I started the same way but I used the small flowers stamp to stamp flowers in the tree.
I then added some droplets around the tree. I hope you like my cards and I hope they make you want to try some watercolor series stamps for yourself!! :)



Thanks for looking!! :)


No comments: