Saturday, May 31, 2014

Art Impressions | flowers and pail

Hi everyone!!

I have another watercolor series card to show you today!! :)


Here I used the pail and the same flowers as last week with the watering can. I also painted a blue wash in the background and that's changing the things up quite a bit. There aren't two cards that are the same. That's the very fun thing about these stamps! :)






And you know, if you are now ready to take the plunge and get some stamps from this collection but don't know where to start because you want them all, I'd maybe start with the set of the project you like the most. You can see them all right here. Pick one and buy the sets that you need to complement the image you want to do. For example, maybe you'll need a tree or some flowers or foliage to complete the project. It's a nice way to start a good collection. 

____________________________________

This is my last post as a Design Team member so I would like to take a moment to thank everybody at Art Impressions who have let me be part of this marvelous adventure! It was a great pleasure to work with your awesome products and a real HONNOR to get to meet you in Anaheim!! I sure hope I'll have the chance to meet you again in the future. And until then, you hold a special place in my heart. Love you guys!! Thanks again so so much. A special thanks to the very special to me "she does it all" Kate. Your are truly a gem!!

Take care my friends!! Your are great at what you are doing!

Sincerely,


2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely beautiful card Marie. You have inspired me to get a few more sets so I can practice.

I have loved being on the DT with you and have learned a lot. Look forward to seeing you again in blogland. Good luck on your new venture.

Karen Day said...

It's been so lovely to be on the Ai design team with you, Marie! We are going to miss your gorgeous watercolour creations - but I will visit you here on your blog. Thanks for the inspiration :o)