Thursday, May 15, 2014

Art Impressions | Ai People launch Blog Hop

Hello everyone!!

Welcome to another launch from Art Impressions. The new Ai People!!!


Here's my card:


Don't you love this stamp??! I DO!!

You are invited to hop along with us to discover the whole Ai People Serie. You can go back to the Art Impressions blog to start from the beginning or you can just continue your way…. The next stop would be Renée Matarese

Here's the list of the hop.

Marie-Pierre Capistran -> YOU ARE HERE

Also, if you are interested, the new Ai Catalogs will be available on the website starting next Monday so grab one if you'd like to. :)


Talk to you again soon! 
Marie

6 comments:

Karen Day said...

A sweet card, Marie - I love this set!

ionabunny said...

Fantastic card. Reminds me of grandma. Hugs

Kerry said...

Awww... she is so sweet, fabulous card Marie!

Sharon Caudle said...

Yes, I love her! Fabulous card, Marie!! I am in love with all the new stamps!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
hugs, Sharon

Karen Amidon said...

Super cute! Love the clean design and loving these new stamps!

bvalentin said...

I also love the stamp. love the coloring