Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pretty Little Studio | Sketch

Hi everyone!

Today I have a page up on the Pretty Little Studio blog.
It's a sketch challenge. I would love you to go over there to leave me some love!! :)
As I just have commented on the Paperclipping Roundtable, even us "professional scrapbooker" (I don't consider myself a professional, but apparently that's what you are called when you are part of a design team) like to get comments and approval. :) So if you have a minute, I'd be really happy.

If you don't have time to hop over, here's my page:


The "happy" die cut is one I made myself with some india ink and a brush. I cut out around and I love the result. :)




Thanks for stopping by!
I really appreciate your presence on my blog. :)

Marie

5 comments:

Karen Day said...

A sweet page, Marie!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thanks Karen!!!

Els said...

I absolutely adore your page!! The happy turned out to be so beautiful! Great job!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me this link!
Els.

Sue Althouse said...

I think this is the first time I've been to your blog, it is really wonderful! Gorgeous layout, love the brush title and those adorable photos.

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

THANKS Sue!!!! Thank you!!