Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Daily - dec 6

Hi everyone!!

On December 6th we got to meet Santa!!! Yay! :)

I'm part of a mom's group and that Christmas party is THE thing I enjoy most about being in the group. This year was even more fun because a friend of mine joined the group and was with us at the party.



Unfortunately though, attending a party on my own with two small children means that I don't get to take a lot of pictures. So I went with what I had which is a picture of us 3 with Santa.....


I used some speech bubbles from a patterned paper and wrote down what my girls said when they saw Santa. (Arielle said: I want a Ariel costume and Maya said: Maya afraid.)


I also added some chipboard letters and rhinestone to add some bling. :)


On the right page I was able to use a picture I took as Arielle was making some cereals necklace with our friends. I also took some artsy pictures of some tree ornaments Arielle and I made at the party and I was able to use them too here. :)


This is a patterned paper that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Now with my Silhouette I could more of this, but it's so much more convenient when it's pre-made! :)


And the very simple journaling spots.




There you go guys!
See you tomorrow. 
I loved putting my album together and I love showing it to you too!! :)

Marie-Pierre



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Non mais... tu continues à te dépasser! Les 'tits flocons là.... qui sortent du cadre rouge: génial!