Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas card #3

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! :)
Christmas is already over, can you believe it??
We had a nice celebration here at my parent's house. My brother and his family came over and we had a lot of fun! My mom has this ability of decorating. Her house ALWAYS look like a museum, but at Christmas time, it looks like a Christmas museum. :) Here's my family:



And here's a 3rd Christmas card model I made because I got Christmas cards this year and I wanted to send some love back. :)  I made some in english and some in french.




At the top of the card I did some embossing with glitter embossing powder. A cool effect of white glitter on white cardstock.


And I colored my little snowman with some SU! inks and the SU! blender. Works like a charm for small surfaces.


Here you can see the glittery effect. :)


To add some color, I tied a ribbon that looked like a candy cane. Cute stuff! :)

Half way through December I started working on my December Daily album. I got to page 7....and I intend to finish this little jewel as soon as I get back home. Next time I come here it will be to show you that. :) It's well worth a peek, I think. ;)

See you soon guys!!! 
Marie-Pierre

No comments: