Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Daily - dec 5

Hi everyone!
December 4th will fall out because it will be published in the next months at Get it Scrapped. Went it does, I'll make sure to show you. It's a lovely page... :)

ok, here's a little sneak peak. ;)


And now on to Dec. 5th!



A grid and lots of sewing. I decided to sew around each small photo.


The top photo was perfect to layer a title over it. I used some silver chipboard letters and sewed over it.


I added the "to the" with a silver gel pen.


Here are some sewing details.


On the right side, another totally different story. Here are my two monsters playing behind and under (and in!!) the tree.


Some polaroid frames (I always find ways to use those cuties from @Heidi Swapp) with journaling.


A tag and some more sewing.


The journaling reads: The Christmas tree, that was intended to decorate, has quickly become a playground, a hideout, a market place, a rest area...


This paper is all glittery and cute. :)


And there you have it, my December 5th. :)
Hope you enjoyed!!
See you tomorrow for day 6! :)

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aïlle, c'est fou là... je viens de remarquer ta bannière avec ton écriture. Ça fait combien de temps que tu l'as?! Ça fait probablement plus qu'un an j'imagine! LOL J'adoooore!

Pis continue à nous régaler de tes belles pages. C'est un délice quotidien pour nous.