Saturday, February 13, 2010

Caardvarks

Hi Guys!
When I saw on Caardvarks that there was another challenge, I though, ok, I have to do this again!! I had sooooo much fun last time. :)
This time, the challenge is to make a wedding card.
I wanted to make something fresh, simple and yet sweet. So here what I came up with. How do you like it?
(click on the picture to see it bigger)

And here are some details of the card:





The flower in the bride's hair (read feather) and the bow around the groom's neck...

The hearts made with my beloved sewing machine...

The ribbon and frame also sewed with my sewing machine and my handwriting for the vow...

I'd be happy to read your comments!
Marie

6 comments:

sunghee said...

WOW!!! I LOVE IT! This is soooo fabulous! I love all the detail, and it's my kind of card that I adore! WOW!!! LOVE IT! I was going to play Caardvark challenge, but I dont' think I could make anything near this nice! You are sooooo awesome!

Rae said...

This is a very sweet card. It looks like the magazines style, too. Best of luck! (wish I knew how to say that in French- is it "Bon chance" perhaps?)

Els said...

Love this card! The stitching is a gorgeous touch! How can you make such a tiny hearts with a sewing machine?? Mine is always out of control ;) Amazing!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! So sweet and adorable!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

Super süß! Vor allem das genähte Band! Viele Grüße aus Heidelberg!

CeeCee said...

Bon, je me rattrape dans mon blog-reading et que vois-je?! Mais un tas de belles pages et cartes de mon amie Marie-Pierre!

Cette carte est complètement débile! La couture me fait craquer et tous les petits éléments. Tu as vraiment de l'imagination, ma belle. Bravo!
CC