Saturday, February 13, 2010

Caardvarks - 2nd card

Here's another card for the Caardvarks wedding card challenge.


I used my spellbinders (Label 1) to cut and emboss the shape. I inked around the edges and stamped with a background stamp from SU!. I then tied a ribbon (SU!) around the die cut shape and adhered a butterfly (Prima) with some dimensionnals. I then rubed a rub-on (SU!) on the ribbon. I mounted that on patern paper from BoBunny and then on a chocolate base card (SU!).

I find the card very classy and elegant.
I'm looking forward to read what you think.
Marie

5 comments:

Rae said...

Another beautiful card! Love your style!

Els said...

What a beautiful card! So elegant! I love the background and the rub-on on the ribbon.

Nathalie C.Ouellet said...

Allo Marie-Pierre,

Elle est tout simplement magnifique cette carte ! Comment va le bedon ?

Porte-toi bien ma belle amie ;-)

Nathalie xx

anaRy said...

Lovely butterfly embellishment. Great composition!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and classy? Absolutely!
Love the colors!
CC