Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A story told with numbers

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to be here today to share with you a page that I have put together before Christmas for Get It Scrapped.
The challenge was to tell a story with numbers.
I went BIG! And it took me a long time to adjust the text around the numbers. I won't go in the details but believe me, it was hard work. And I realize today that the story is hard to read…it's not quite perfect, but its ok. I understand, I have a store, pictures, it's profound, I'm happy.

Here's the page, using Dear Lizzy's collection. Man I love Dear Lizzy. Everything this girl does is gold! I hope I can get a picture with her at CHA. :)


I typed my text directly on my background using photoshop and my large Canon Pro9000 printer.
I hand drew my title and cut it with my Silhouette. This orange paper is my favorite paper EVER and I just have a little piece left. I was happy to use it though. It's an orange paper with aqua blue mini polka dots, from Pink Paislee.


With the numbers from Dear Lizzy's pattern paper, I mixed some thickets and number stickers from Studio Calico Sundrifter. I just love the colors so much!!!


There you go! :) Hope I could inspire you a little. You surely learned a thing or two about me too. ;)

Talk to you soon!!
Marie-Pierre

PS: I'd like to thank every one who purchased Debbie's classes through my website! :) It gave me a little something to purchase more scrapbooking supplies and to create more! :) Thank YOU!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Marie, this is a wonderful layout and you have beautiful work. I can't remember if I formally introduced myself to you today but I sat with you at lunchtime at Play. I hope we can have a photo together tomorrow at Disney ;-). Regards, Monica