Saturday, December 10, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits | December Daily

Hello everyone!

Here I am again with some more Christmas inspiration!

This was my first trip of the season to a Christmas market. I went with a friend and I documented our whole little trip, including an unexpected picnic in the car!









I kept it very simple in hope that I'll use only one album this year! :)

The next page documents time spent with friends and Christmas shopping.
I also added a December calendar (it's from Marie Lottermoser and you can download it and print it for yourself for free. You'll find it right here. Thanks so much Marie. Love my calendar every year. :)
I handwrite the main events that I already know we will have in December and I'm adding details as December unfolds.




One trick for you this year: keep it simple! There's no crazy thing happening is my album as of now, but it's documented and I'm happy! :)



One thing I'd like to point out is how I used both sides of this last card. If you scroll up, you'll se that I had stitched my chipboard letters spelling the word "market" on the card. Well, on the other side there was this stitching going on. It didn't refrain me from using the back. I simply used phrase stickers to cover up the stitching. I highlighted one of the words by using a different color of sticker and by posing it up with some foam dots.

If you want more inspiration for your December Daily album, you can join us on the Citrus Twist Kits Facebook fan page. We are posting ideas and challenges daily!

And again, join us at Get it Scrapped for this new stress free way of scrapping your December Story! :) I'm really loving this approach!

Talk to you real soon!

Marie

1 comment:

Gab said...

European Christmas markets are the best!