Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tchoubi - or a French scrapbooking line

Hi everyone!
As I announced it las week, I am now part of a very special Design Team: Tchoubi.
Tchoubi is Nathalie Gregoire's nickname. She is from Quebec, Canada, French speaking and recently developed her own line of crafting and scrapbooking products in French!

Here are the first 2 projects that I did using her line.

A scrapbook page:

This is a page I made about a party we had with our neighbors shortly before we left CT. We loved our neighbors and I absolutely wanted to have them in my album. I also thought I would combine this story with the fact that I'm loving gathering and especially roasted marshmallows which remind me of my childhood.

Here are some detail shots. With lots of gold and lots of small elements.










Maybe there's too much going on on this page. I don't know. For me it's perfectly seizing the emotion I had that evening.


And here's a card:



I used a stamp from Tchoubi and made a background with Heidi Swapp's color shines in pink and gold. I added sequins and glittery stars from Studio Calico and I finished everything up with some washi tape and gold stitching.

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day, my friends!! :)

Marie-Pierre

4 comments:

Gab said...

Congrats on the new DT! And I think it's great that there are products in different languages! Love your page and beautiful card!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thanks so much Gab!!!!

Claire Charmasson Armstrong said...

Enfin! I have been looking all over for products in French. She ships to the US alors?

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Hi Claire, yes she does ship to the US!! :) (I had to ask first to make sure) The shipping fees are 6$. Hope you find something you like. :)