Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pretty Little Studio / Pinkfresh Studio blog hop - Day 2



Hi everyone!!

Pretty Little Studio is so excited to join Pinkfresh Studio to inspire you with some cute creations!!

Pinkfresh Studio is known for their unique embellishments which are so fun and colorful. Mixing them up with Vintage inspired Pretty Little Studio products definitely has created awesome projects.

Today is day #2 of our blog hop combining designers from both companies to share their projects with you. Make sure you visit each blog and comment on each blog INCLUDING PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO BLOG to enter a giveaway. TWO winners will be  chosen for each day and they will receive $30.00 worth of goody bag from Pinkfresh Studio and a $30.00 gift certificate from Pretty Little Studio.      Winners will be announced on 9/15. Good luck!

Here are my projects:


This page is the first one I made in over a month and a half. For those who are following me, you know that I'v been moving. I couldn't wait to get my studio back and to get back to creating!! During the move, my printer was damaged and so for these 2 projects I had to work with pictures I had on hand. This one is one of the rare pictures I have of my grand-parents. I don't have a digital file for it and I was seriously wondering if I should put it on a layout, just like that. Finally I decided to go for it. I'd rather have in on a page that might age awkwardly than to have it somewhere in a box. And that story that I'm telling with it is one I wanted to tell for a long long time.

Here are some details of the products I used and things I've done:


These labels and gold foil letters stickers are from Pretty Little Studio and are some of my GO TO products for every project I make!


Here, the cloud is from Pretty Little Studio, as well as the yellow flair I used to create the sun. The sun rays are made with the cutest tinniest wooden triangles from Pinkfresh Studio. So so cute!!


These letters that i mounted on a golden glittery ribbon are from Pinkfresh studio. There are mint green and the stripes are a gold foil. Just GORGEOUS!!!


This cute little house is a puffy sticker from Pinkfresh Studio. It's the cutest!!!


On the side of my picture I layers some vellum from the Marigold collection by Pretty Little Studio as well as some patterned papers, a golden doily and some cute little woodgrain tabs also from Pretty Little Studio. I use these all the time. They are so versatile!

Here's a glimpse at the journaling, if you can read French. ;)


Here's my second layout:


This is a page about my daughter's 3 year. I decided to pinpoint some main things that happened when she was 3. (She just turned 4)


My favorite part about this layout are the bright and colorful strips on which I wrote my journaling. They are patterned papers from Pretty Little Studio (Baby Claire and Baby Jack Collections) that I cut and arrange to give an ombre effect. Simple enough. :)


The wooden triangles I used on my previous page are here used as bullet points. :)


Here I used different little pieces from Pretty Studio and Pinkfresh Studio (stars and sequins, butterflies, brads) and some more pieces that were on my table.

 Here too, I just added some more cute awesomeness (enamel stickers, butterflies, sequins)


The I love you… came from a journaling card that I cut out with my scissors.


VoilĂ ! I hope you enjoyed my small part of the blog hop. :)

Now hop on to the next blog which would be:

ElsBrige from the Pinkfresh Studio team.


Here's the whole list from day 2:




Don't forget to leave comments on every blog including Pretty Little Studio and Pinkfresh Studio!!
And don't forget your codes if you shop at Pretty Little Studio:


and at Pinkfresh Studio:



Happy blog hop!! :)
Marie-Pierre

24 comments:

Michelle said...

Such inspiring work! Love the little sunshine!

LauraEva said...

WOW--C'est magnifique! Amazing job!

Funky Finds said...

lovely layouts!

Valerie Bishop said...

I just love your layering! That sun on your first layout is so clever!

Lisa C. said...

Wow - your layouts are beautiful!!

Waving My Wand said...

So sweet! I adore projects made of our ancestors!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful pages! I really love how you created the sun in the first one and all those gold accents and love the little triangles on the second.

conil said...

Such lovely LOs...and so heart-felt.

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous pages!! Love your style!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages. I love that the pictures of large and the main focus of the page. Your handwriting is beautiful.
thanks for sharing two great pages.

Goga said...

So stylish projects!!!! :)
Really cool!

Unknown said...

Really lovely layouts!

idahorhodes said...

Love these! I need to get myself scrapping!

Chark said...

love all your bits and pieces!

storygirl said...

beautiful work. now i want to scrap my grandparents and three yr. old!

Jennie Garcia said...

Gorgeous Layouts! That sun is genius!
Take Care!
Jennie

Unknown said...

Great to scrap the previous generation!! I LOVE the way you used the triangles in the second LO!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee whizz! These are beautiful:):) LOOOOVE that you journal so much on your pages, & the colours behind the journaling on the second LO look really lovely.,....Thanks for the hop:):)

Amy C. said...

Beautiful job on your layouts! I especially like the wood-grain type paper on your first layout.

Ashley Horton said...

Your layouts are amazing Marie!! Love them both!

Denise Bryant said...

beautiful pages with so many special details! ,

Unknown said...

I love your uses of a mix of different elements...and I love how you wrote on it...it makes it more personable :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow these are amazing! Love all of your creative ways to use your embellishments!

KarenB said...

Wonderful layout - I also love how your work features journalling; your handwriting is beautiful!