Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mini Front and Back Launch - Art Impressions Blog Hop

Hello Ai Fans!
Hi everyone!

Today Art Impressions is launch their new Mini Front and Back stamps collection and they are just SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

For CHA I got to play with the owl, the duck and rabbit and the little monkey too and I just adored them. :)

Today, for the launch I made some cards with the little crab and the little frog. The sentiments are just so cute.

Here are my cards:



I stamped the crab on watercolor paper and colored it with some water base ink from stampin'up. The circle was made with a 1 1/4' circle punch. For the sand I tear the edge of the kraft cardstock and I added some stickles.



I stamped my little frog with some Memento ink and colored it with Copics markers. For the whole, I punched the front panel with a 1 3/8' circle punch and was planing on using a 1 1/4' circle punch for the base of the card but I couldn't reach that far with my punch so I used a smaller circle of my Colluzle cutting system. I used a circle stamp and some cookie crumb ink from Stampin'UP! to stamp around some circles on the front of the card and I than add some stickles to them. The sentiment is adhered with some foam adhesive. I hand drew and cut the little banner and mounted it on a green patterned paper from one of the Amy Tangerine's line.


Go take a look at the rest of the collection and the gorgeous cards my DT colleagues have made! You will find really fun ideas! :)

Now hop over to my friend Renee's blog.


Thanks for stoping by today!!
Marie

7 comments:

Debs said...

Your projects are way too cool I love them

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh your cards are wonderful! I absolutely love that sweet little crab.

Karen Day said...

Two super sweet cards, Marie! I love the added sparkle :o)

stamping sue said...

I think then crab and frog are my favorite of these sets.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

slang said...

I collect frogs so I am partial to the frog card. So cute.

Kerry said...

Love them both Marie!!! They are so stinkin' cute!!!

Cynthia said...

Adorable! Love them both.