Friday, July 4, 2014

Pretty Little Studio | Journaling Cards

Hi everyone! 
If you're like me, you love Journaling Cards!!
Who doesn't? That you are doing Project life or not, you can find many ways to use journaling cards on your layouts. Did you know that Pretty Little Studio had TONS of FABULOUS Journaling Cards to choose from??! You should go check it out.

But first, I'd like to show you with journaling cards. 

Usually, when I think doing a baby Project Life album, I think about my babies. I started Maya's Project Life baby album with Ruby Rock it's collection. (You can see it here.) And I did Arielle's project Life baby album for a project I'll talk about later, when I'll be allowed to talk about it. But why not make a Project Life style baby album about ME???!! Right?! 

Yeah, that's right! When I first learned about Project life, I wasn't expecting to use it as I use it now (actually, I'm quite behind on that right now), but I had seen the potential of that system to tuck in all these baby pictures I have for which I don't really have a story. Here's the beginning of this album which is FINALLY seeing the light of day. :)





It's a double spread. You can see the details of my journaling cards right here:









I added quite a bit of details and played with stitching and die cuts and sequins. And every single thing you see here is from Pretty Little Studio. And I'm quite happy with he result. :)

Talk to you soon!!

Marie

1 comment:

Marie-Michèle Livernoche said...

J'adore!! Le style des cartes est vraiment bien coordonné avec tes photos un peu "vintages". Très inspirant!!!