Wednesday, March 27, 2013

do you also have a princess at home?

Hi everyone!
Here's a layout I made to showcase Arielle with all the princesses we saw when we went to Disney last October. 
I did this page for Get it scrapped and had a sketch to follow. Actually, the sketch was a single page layout and I had to word with it and make it a double page layout. Here's the sketch (the sketch is from the very talented Amy Kingsford):


 And here's what I made with it:


I wanted to have a very large title work. It's a quote from my daughter Arielle and it says: "Mom, I'm really a beautiful princess am I?" I die cut it with my beloved Silhouette and I used some sparkly pink thickers to emphasize the word Princess. 


I adhered only parts of the title to give it a little more texture.


On each sides of the layout I stitched some lines and I glued the photos right on those lines. Between the pictures I stitched some circles and I adhered some rhinestones.




For the black and white photos, I chose some pictures that represented Arielle's princess-like side. The little foot in front, the hand on the side, that's what she was doing while posing, and I haven't told her to do that, believe me!! I found it very funny! :)










Happy Easter everybody!!
I'm off to celebrate with my family in Canada. :)
Talk to you soon. :)

Marie-Pierre

No comments: