Thursday, September 24, 2020

First impressions of Prague

That conversation with Tiffany and Tracie (The Scrapgals) really made an impression on me! Here I am with my 2nd layout in 3 weeks (!!) that will make up my Prague album! I'm so excited!


One of my most vivid memory of us arriving in Prague is when after dropping all our things at the hotel and resting a little bit, we brought the girls to the main square in the city to show them OUR NEW HOME TOWN! 


This sight of Tyn church always gets me and moves me! Arielle's reaction was:
"Mom! Why are there so many people in my city?" Precious.
I always imagined that she already felt like home.

We wandered the streets and tried to find all the good things the girls would love:

The Prague candies at the Chocolate Museum.
The Trdelnik.
The street artists.

There are so many impressions when we travel, right? But when we move, we feel lost and we find ourselves looking for some good things to grasp. That's what my layout was all about. I'm not sure I could capture it very clearly in so little words and photos. I might need many more pages to explain more...

But for now, here's my layout.
You can se my process video here, on YouTube.













1 comment:

Gab said...

Gorgeous LO> And your girls are true world citizens which will be such an advantage to them. I am an Aussie but I've lived in Hong Kong on and off for the last 20 + years. Our son (who just finished school yesterday) has travelled a lot and I see all the advantages it brings to him - he has an amazing world view! And his options for his future are limitless