Saturday, September 19, 2020

Bailey

My first ever scrapbooking process video is online! 
Please go and give it a thumbs up and maybe a comment?! :)
You can also subscribe to my channel. I'm intending to do more. 

If you are arriving from my YouTube channel, thank you and Welcome to my blog! 

This layout, Bailey, was born from a stamp set. I fell in love with that cute little clipboard stamp by Catherine Pooler Designs.


Since I haven't scrapbooked in a while, I also haven't shopped in a while. These products are all pretty "vintage" lol I used colors I love and subtle patterns.


Some acrylic embellishments from past Citrus Twist Kit kits.


I fussy cut some stamped details, stitched with my sewing machine and used stickers and puffy stickers from my stash.


A piece of vellum scrap with hears in it, a tiny trombone, some chipboard pieces...


I also used a letterboard die from Mama Elephant. 



I'm glad to be back and productive in my studio. Scrapbooking really keeps me alive!
I'm glad you're here to share this with me. :)

Sincerely,
Marie

1 comment: