Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's day!

Hi everyone!

Today I just wanted to pay a little tribute to my mom and 2 little girls who made me a mom.


This is in July 2010 when, the week Maya was born and made me a mom for the second time. I was lucky enough to have my own mom with me for several weeks (but it's never long enough!) and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

Today I'm looking back at all the things we have done together and these are the best memories ever! Cruises, travels in Europe, Disney, shopping trips, laughing till well, you know what! :)
Here's a little walk back memory lane. To many many more stories together!!!

 My wedding, July 2001

 Strassbourg, June 2006

 Zermatt, June 2006

 Cruise on the Carnival Glory, January 2007

Cruise on the Carnival Triumph, January 2005

 Disney, January 2007

Cruise on the Star Princess, January 2005

My mom was always there to help me through my struggles and to cheer on me and to listen to me and mostly to give me the advice that I should listen to my little voice inside my heart. Thank you so much for being the mom you are, Maman! I wouldn't have trade you for any other mom!! <3 nbsp="" p="">
Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

Gab said...

I hope you had a brilliant Mother's Day. Thanks for sharing all your photos!