Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - September Sketch

Hi everyone!

Today I'm on the Pretty Little Studio blog with my take on the September sketch.




I used the Treasure Island collection, the Gold Mine, the Marigold and the Let's go collection. They all go together so well.


This is a beautiful gold foil die cut word and the beautiful die cut clouds from the Marigold collection.



New in the shop are these cute vellum tape!! Really really pretty and matching the Let's go collection.



If you would like to play along, you could be the lucky winner of 10$ in the Pretty Little Studio shop!! Last month there were 2 players so your chances are more than GREAT!!! All you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch by the end of the month, go to the blog and leave a comment on the blogpost with the sketch linking to your layout. Good luck! I'd love one of my blog followers to win!!! :)

Marie

5 comments:

Caroline Elliam said...

ta page est superbe et j'admire vraiment cette capacité que tu as à raconter une histoire. Le journaling me bloque inévitablement pourtant il fait partie intégrante de tes oeuvres à toi. Bravo!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Merci Caro!! Ton commentaire me touche vraiment beaucoup xox

Stephanie said...

This is stunning, I love how you did the journaling. It took me a moment to realize that was your handwriting; at first glance I thought it was a piece of patterned paper!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thank you so much Stephanie!!! :)

Gab said...

that is such a great page - I love how you did the journaling. And what a sweet pic!