Sunday, September 25, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits DT | Project Life

Hello everyone!

So it looks like the earth turns quicker than I can walk and yesterday there was a blog post published over on the blog of Citrus Twist Kits and I haven't had time to post it here at the same time!

So I won't double the information and I'd like to redirect you over there.

Here's what you are going to find:


This and some close up shots and also some explanations of what I did + some ideas to push you to create your own memories :) Also, if you want to play with me, I post 3 things to inspire your next project. Follow along and post your creation on the Citrus Twist Kits Facebook page and you might win some goodies! :)


Marie



2 comments:

Gab said...

Great pages - I love seeing pics of Europe!!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thanks Gab!!