Friday, August 29, 2014

Pretty Little Studio | Make a wish

Hi everyone!

I am saddened today to tell you that this is the last page I made for Pretty Little Studio.

If you haven't have the chance yet to go check out the blog and shop over there, now would be a good time to do so before you forget that they exist and that they offer FABULOUS stuff!!!

Pretty Little Studio is a home based company, located here in the USA (South Carolina). Melissa is the owner and she does everything herself, in her home office: die cuts, flairs, patterned paper, journaling cards, you name it! I had so much fun working with all the collections, adding special touches and unique elements to my pages.

So now onto my page:


It's a page about my daughter's 6th birthday. I'm talking about her wish she made when she blew out the candle. :)


I used this little guy in the car die cut because her wish had to do with colorful cars. By layering it over a polaroid chipboard frame by Maggie Holmes, it makes it pop out.


These small labels can always be used on any project!! I never have enough of them.


And this small journaling card was the perfect match for my journaling.

Thank you so much Melissa for having me on the team. It's an experience that I will cherish for a very long time!! And now that we live so close to another, I'm very excited to come and meet you! :)

Thanks for coming by, everyone!! :)

Marie

2 comments:

Gab said...

What a sweet page - the elements you chose complement the pictures and story perfectly

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thank you so much Gab!! I really enjoy and appreciate all of your lovely comments!! :) xox