Monday, November 16, 2015

Citrus Twist Kits | When I grow up

Hi everyone!

Here's my last page using the November 2015 Citrus Twist Kits Add-on kit. :)


Sometimes, we really have to not get caught up by with the kit is supposed to be. A baby kit? yes, ok. But you can use it for lots of other things! Focs on the colors and patterns. This little apple was perfect to make a school layout. And the yellow in the kit was perfect to go with my pictures of Maya graduating.


Just changing the colors you are using can make a huge difference in the end result. No baby pink on this page. :) But I could still used these vellum stars. In white.


And I gathered everything that was red. Even that tiny strip of red paper can make a big impact on the page.


Add some black to make everything pop and to make the layout look strong.


And layer, layer, layer. And stitch!! That's my secret :)

That's it for my take on the Add-on kit. I hope you enjoyed it.
Talk to you again soon!!

Marie

1 comment:

Gab said...

Adorable LO! And what a sweet daughter you have