Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lots of patterned paper and a trip to Shefford

Hi everyone!

This is a page I made about my trip when I go to Canada. This time we did a part of the way with Patrick (he drove his car, I drove mine) and we stopped at a butterfly house at almost half of the way. But the rest is basically almost the same and since it's not a very common thing to do, driving such a long way, alone, with 2 kids, and since I do it often, I thought I might want to have it recorded in some way.








Have you ever wonder you you could mix many patterned papers on your page without your layout to feel too busy? One way to succeed is to separate your patterned papers with a solid border. Notice here hoe I used 7 different patterned paper to make the sun. And I also used 2 different patterned paper tu frame my page. If you'd like to explore more ways of doing that, here is an article at Get it Scrapped about that topic. You can find it here.

Ok, talk to you soon guys and thanks for stopping by!
Marie :)

No comments: