Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Get It Scrapped | Cute Paper Crafts

Hi everyone!!

I would like to introduce you today to a dear friend of mine: Sunghee Chon.
I met her online, through a contest I was participating to when I first started scrapbooking in 2008.
Her work for the contest was amazing and I've been following her blog since then. What she does amaze me every single time!! :)

Today I decided to use one of her template that she uses for one of her project. It's a bird house template. You can get it for free by following the link to the template.

I made 2. One for each of my girls. :)






Voilà. Maybe this could inspire you for some Easter gifts…coming up! :)
Thank you Sunghee for being my friend and for being a crafty magician. You rock!

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Sunghee said...

Thank you so much for sharing my website and using my template to create such cuteness! You always inspire me. Have a great time at disney!